Monday, October 7, 2013

Jasmine Printables for Your Little Princess

Jasmine printables
Jasmine Disney Princess Coloring Pages
Do you have a little princess in your home who just adores the Disney princesses? When you're a young princess yourself, it's hard to think about anything else! I understand what that's like, so I've found some wonderful Disney princess coloring pages at FreePrintableOnline.com. Here, you'll find your daughter's favorite Disney princesses, including Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, Tinker Bell and Ariel. Print them out, hand your princess some crayons and let her get to work. She'll love spending some time with her favorite characters.

Jasmine Printables to Color
The Jasmine printables featured above shows Jasmine sitting in front of her mirror. Perhaps she's getting ready for a party. Ask your child to tell you what she's getting ready for – you'll be surprised at the answers children come up with sometimes! Before you print out this Jasmine coloring sheet, you can use the customization tools to add your daughter's name, the date or even a favorite quote from the movies about Jasmine and Aladdin.

Aladdin Movie Background
In the film Aladdin, Jasmine plays a princess that longs for a life outside the palace. She is weary of the duties of becoming a princess and wants to be her own person. According to the law, however, she must marry before her next birthday. She wants to marry for love rather than wealth or power and clashes with her father over this, especially after she meets Aladdin.

If you need some help with memorable quotes to use, you're in the right place. Here are some of my personal favorites from these enchanting films. Enjoy!

Quotes from the movie Aladdin

I'm a fast learner. ~ Jasmine

Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck! ~ Genie

You're only a fool if you give up. ~ Jafar

You're only in trouble if you get caught.
~ Aladdin

I'm not a prize to be won! ~ Jasmine

Like many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts. ~ Genie

One thing I pride myself on, Jafar: I'm an excellent judge of character. ~ Sultan

I'm a street rat, remember? I'll improvise! ~ Aladdin

No matter what the species, men are men. ~ Jasmine

If only they'd look closer, they'd find out there's so much more to me. ~ Aladdin

You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules. ~ Jafar

Sometimes we only see how people are different from us. But if you look hard enough, you can see how much we're all alike.
~ Jasmine

She deserves a prince. And I'm a fool. ~ Aladdin

Oh, that's fine. Seeing as you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel a little left out. ~ Genie

If I do marry, I want it to be for love. ~ Jasmine

Let me share this whole new world with you. ~ From the song, A Whole New World

For more free printable coloring pages, visit FreePrintableOnline.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment